DOOR COUNTY SPRING AWAKENING • May 1 through June 10, 2011 (Sundays through Thursdays)
A unique opportunity to enjoy the best Door County has to offer at a very special price
The headline says it all. Spring in Door County is a very special time. The days begin to get longer and warmer as spring blossoms and greenery begins to emerge. During the week, spring is traditionally quiet, a far cry from the summer season of clogged roads, restaurant lines and hard-to-get tee times.
If you are in a position to visit Door County during the week in Spring, we are making available an internet-only package offer which offers the best of the Peninsula at a price that will keep you smiling about the savings long before and after your getaway. Our Door County County Spring Awakening offer includes the following:
• Four nights in a luxury suite for the price of three with either a Sunday or Monday check-in. Every suite in the Resort is included in this offer
• A bottle of red or white wine from Stone’s Throw, Door County’s premier vintner, upon arrival
• $50.00 gas card, something we know you will appreciate
• Two tickets to Red Putter Mini-Golf, site of an annual professional putting tournament (and it’s right next door!)
Door County Spring Awakening is perfect for that romantic getaway you have been pondering or for a group of friends looking to gather for a few days of springtime enjoyment. This offer is available exclusively to visitors on this website and is not exchangeable for any other time of the year. To be eligible for this package, use the code word AWAKENING.
Call 800-595-6894 for pricing and availability.
Some restrictions apply.
And while you are here:
• Check out Door County’s Festival of Blossoms – Download a growing guide here
• Take in the Door County cherry blossoms – due to arrive on the peninsula in early May
• Attend The Ridges Sanctuary Festival of Nature, May 26-28, 2011