Door County is a great place for both fun and relaxation. Here are a few ideas of how to enjoy a cool fall day on the Door Peninsula.
1) Start the day off right with a trip to one of the local coffee shops. There are great options in every town! In Ephraim there is Leroy’s, in Sister Bay there is Base Camp and Drink Coffee, in Baileys Harbor there is Espresso Lane and The Blue Horse in Fish Creek.
2) Go antiquing, finding hidden treasures in the fall is especially fun!
3) Take a hike or a bike ride through the state park of your choice. This is a good way to warm up and soak up the great autumn air.
4) Enjoy a nice relaxing sit down meal at one of the many great restaurants.
5) Take in a sunset to see the fall colors at their best. As the sun goes down you can see the trees in a different light, just make sure to bring an extra layer because once the sun has set it gets chilly!
6) Cozy up for the rest of the evening! At High Point Inn you can sit by the fireplace or take a nice soak in the hot tub.
No matter what you do make sure to enjoy all the beauties of autumn in Door County this year; the weather has made it amazing!